Arvion luotettavuus on melko hyvä.
10th Edition Apr 2018
Gaze into the mile-deep chasm of the Grand Canyon, hang 10 on an iconic Hawaiian wave, or let sultry southern music and food stir your soul; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the USA and begin your journey now!
- Colour maps and images throughout Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, landscapes, national parks, wildlife, cuisine and wine
Coverage includes: New England, New York, the Mid-Atlantic, Florida, the South, Great Lakes, Great Plains, Texas, Rocky Mountains, Southwest, Pacific Northwest, California, Alaska, Hawaii, and more The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet USA, our most comprehensive guide to the USA, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less traveled.
Curator: Benedict Walker
Writers: Kate Armstrong, Brett Atkinson, Carolyn Bain, Amy C Balfour, Robert Balkovich, Ray Bartlett, Loren Bell, Greg Benchwick, Andrew Bender, Sara Benson, Alison Bing, Catherine Bodry, Cristian Bonetto, Celeste Brash, Jade Bremner, Nate Cavalieri, Gregor Clark, Michael Grosberg, Ashley Harrell, Mark Johanson, Adam Karlin, Brian Kluepfel, Stephen Lioy, Carolyn McCarthy, Craig McLachlan
224pp color, 0 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Apr 2020
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 200 x 130 x 50 mm.