14th Edition Oct 2019
Andean peaks, Amazonian rainforest, Patagonian glaciers, Incan ruins, colonial towns and white-sand beaches: the wonders of South America set the stage for incredible adventures. Lonely Planet is your passport to South America, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Wander through the stone temples of Machu Picchu, trek through the Amazon, or party in Rio de Janeiro; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South America and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s South America Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, People & Culture
Coverage includes: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, Venezuela and more
Writers: Regis St Louis, Isabel Albiston, Robert Balkovich, Celeste Brash, Jade Bremner, Cathy Brown, Gregor Clark, Alex Egerton, Michael Grosberg, Anthony Ham, Mark Johanson, Anna Kaminski, Brian Kluepfel, Tom Masters, Carolyn McCarthy, MaSovaida Morgan, Anja Mutic, Kevin Raub, Brendan Sainsbury, Adam Skolnick, Paul Smith, Andy Symington, Phillip Tang, Luke Waterson, Wendy Yanagihara
1088 pages, 64pp color, 169 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2022
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 130 x 197 x 45 mm.