7th Edition Feb 2019
Malta packs glorious variety into its small archipelago. You’ll find prehistoric temples, fossil-studded cliffs, hidden coves, thrilling scuba diving and a history of remarkable intensity. Lonely Planet will get you to the heart of Malta & Gozo, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander prehistoric temples, fossil-studded cliffs and hidden coves; explore an underwater world with a scuba diving or snorkelling trip; and discover a history of remarkable intensity. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Malta & Gozo and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Malta & Gozo:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, religion, cuisine, politics
- Coverage Includes: Valletta, Marsaxlokk Victoria, Mdina, Dwejra, the Blue Lagoon, San Blas Bay, Gozo, Comino, Sliema, St. Julian’s, Paceville, the Dingli Cliffs, and more
Curator: Brett Atkinson
192 pages, 192pp color, 36 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Feb 2022
Tuote voidaan toimittaa kirjeessä. Tätä tuotetta mahtuu kirjeeseen 8 kpl.
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 130 x 200 x 10 mm.