10th Edition Oct 2018
Lonely Planet's Maldives is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Encounter hammerhead sharks on a dawn dive, find your perfect luxury beach resort or family-run guesthouse, and hop around by seaplane for a view of coral atolls, blue lagoons and tiny desert islands – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Maldives and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Maldives:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: Male, North & South Male Atolls, Ari & Rasdhoo Atoll, Northern Atolls, Southern Atolls
Curator: Tom Masters
Writers: Joe Bindloss
192 pages, 64pp color, 22 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2021
Tuote voidaan toimittaa kirjeessä. Tätä tuotetta mahtuu kirjeeseen 7 kpl.
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 130 x 200 x 11 mm.