Arvion luotettavuus on melko hyvä.
14th Edition Feb 2020
Home to many of the world’s greatest works of art, architecture and gastronomy, Italy elates, inspires and moves like no other. Lonely Planet is your passport to Italy, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Navigate through Rome’s countless artistic and historic treasures, travel the skinny streets and waterways of Venice, and tour Tuscany’s undulating landscape of cypress trees and olive groves; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Italy and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Italy Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - History, Italian Art & Architecture, The Italian Way of Life, Italy on Page & Screen
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 119 colour maps
- Coverage includes: Rome, Turin, Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Milan, the Lakes, Trentino, Venice, Emilia-Romagna, San Marino, Florence, Tuscany, Umbria, Abruzzo, Naples, Puglia, Sicily, Sardinia and more
Writers: Cristian Bonetto, Brett Atkinson, Alexis Averbuck, Gregor Clark, Peter Dragicevich, Duncan Garwood, Paula Hardy, Virginia Maxwell, Stephanie Ong, Kevin Raub, Brendan Sainsbury, Regis St Louis, Nicola Williams
1024 pages, 1024pp color, 136 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Feb 2022
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 200 x 130 x 40 mm.