Arvion luotettavuus on melko hyvä.
7th Edition Jul 2019
Central America’s most diverse country captivates travelers with its extraordinary landscapes and a civilization-spanning culture that reaches back centuries. Lonely Planet is your passport to Guatemala, with amazing travel experiences and the best planning advice.
Stroll around the restored Maya temples of Tikal, brush up on your Spanish in Antigua, hike along the shore of Lago de Atitlán; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Guatemala and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Guatemala Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trou-ble spots
- Honest review for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - Guatemala Today, History, Guatemalan Way of Life, Maya Heritage, Arts & Architecture, Landscapes & Wild-life
- Coverage includes: Guatemala City, Antigua, The Highlands, The Pacific Slope, Central & Eastern Guatemala, El Petén and more
Curator: Paul Clammer
Writers: Ray Bartlett, Celeste Brash
320 pages, 96pp color, 46 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Jul 2022