13th Edition Oct 2018
Lonely Planet’s Costa Rica is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Pick a river for some heart-pounding white-water rafting; lounge in a hammock or snorkel off uncrowded beaches on the Southern Caribbean Coast; and spot monkeys, crocs, toucans and iguanas. All with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Costa Rica and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Costa Rica:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - covering history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
Coverage Includes: San Jose, Central Valley & Highlands, Caribbean Coast, Northwestern Costa Rica, Arenal & Northern Lowlands, Peninsula de Nicoya, Central Pacific Coast, Southern Costa Rica & Peninsula de Osa
Curator: Ashley Harrell
Writers: Jade Bremner, Brian Kluepfel
544 pages, 544pp color, 53 maps | Dimensions: 128mm × 197mm
Next edition due: Oct 2020
Tuote voidaan toimittaa kirjeessä. Tätä tuotetta mahtuu kirjeeseen 3 kpl.
Tuotteen koko pakattuna tai myyntipakkauksen koko on arviolta 200 x 130 x 24 mm.