Frog autolocking jaw system for use with up to a 1/4 inch diameter GAC cable fitting the bottom hole ( you would swage the cable back onto itself)
Tactical black item
Rated strength: 26 kN (≈ 5845 lbs.)
With an innovating approach, that characterizes KONG, comes out Frog, a revolutionary directional connector, provided with an automatic clamping that takes place touching the anchor point.
Produced after a hard design in collaboration with Politecnico of Milan, Frog is a totally new connector, both in the appearance and in the mechanism.
- Frog makes obsolete the concept of a carabiner thought as a "hook".
- The insertion is extraordinary quick and safe, even in "far" anchor points, not easy to be reached with standard connectors.
- It automatically clamps coming into contact with anchor point.
- Special for anchoring on metal cables.
- High quality product completely developed and produced in Italy.
- Tested piece by piece.
- Rated strength: 25 kN
- CE EN 362/A/T, CE EN 12275/A, UIAA, EAC