This parka was developed using everything we know and understand about winter. It's completely waterproof with superb insulation. It features a host of smart, functional details - like strategic reinforcement, big hand warmer pockets, and form-following articulation - as well as eco-friendly materials.Features
- Made from a durable, slightly texturized mélange laminated two-layer fabric
- Synthetic QuadFusion™ insulation and additional pile lining for warmth in key areas
- Fully taped seams throughout
- Articulated sleeves and an elegant longer, narrow fit with full body movement
- 3-way adjustable snorkel hood - with foam reinforced brim - gives excellent protection in bad weather
- Articulated sleeves
- Two high zippered hand pockets to warm your hands and secure your stuff
- Two big hand pockets
- One inner zippered chest pocket
- Centre back length 93 cm (women's size M)
- Regular fit
- The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size M
PROOF™ ECO 2-layer , 80% Recycled Polyester 20% Cotton Organic, two-tone heavy cotton blend oxford weave and a breathable wind/waterproof Polyester membrane, 243 g/m², bluesign® approved
Hydrostatic head: >20 000 mm, Moisture Permeability (inverted cup): >15 000 g/m²/24h
Insulation: QuadFusion™ 50% Recycled Polyester, 50% Polyester, warming crimped hollow fibre insulation, 160 g/m² + 120 g/m² (hood, shoulder, upper back), bluesign® approved
Machine wash 40º C, normal process.
Do not bleach.
Tumble dry, Normal, Low heat.
Do not dry clean.
Wash with similar colours. Do not use fabric softener. Wash with liquid, soap free detergent. Wash with zippers and hook and loop fastener closed. Wash regulary and add heat according to care instruction to clean garment to reactivate the water repellence.